Union Bank of India has recently advertised a recruitment notification of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017. Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 invites online application from the eligible candidates to fill up to 200 vacancies of Credit Officer vacancies. Union Bank of India Notification 2017 has invited the eligible application through online mode only. Interested job seekers may apply online Union Bank Recruitment 2017 application on or before 04th November 2017. For more details of Union Bank of India Vacancies 2017 notification download the below.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 | Union Bank Recruitment 2017
Here is good news to job hunters, who are searching for Union Bank of India recruitment 2017-18. They are announced the notification of Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 notification recently. UBI has suggest applications from who are passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies, they are eligible for Union Bank of India recruitment notification 2017. Check the Union Bank of India Credit Officer Notification 2017 to know the eligibility criteria details in our website of www.ejobsinfo.com.
Union Bank of India Notification 2017 @ unionbankofindia.co.in
|Department Name||Union Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Credit Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination / GD / or Personal Interview|
|Online Starting Date||04-10-2017|
|Online Ending Date||21.10.2017 (Extended to 04-11-2017)|
Union Bank of India Vacancy 2017 details:
- Credit Officer (Grade II) : 200 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UBI Bank Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about UBI bank Recruitment 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Candidates applying for UBI Notification 2017 should be passed the following educational qualifications.
- The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- The Candidate age should be between 23-32 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by below categories
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- 5 years for Ex- Servicemen.
- An application fee of Rs.600/- for GEN & OBC Candidates
- SC/ST/PWD candidates for Rs.100/-
- Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview
How to apply for Union Bank Jobs 2017:
- Before apply of Union Bank of India Credit Officer Post Read the notification carefully.
- Visit the Union Bank of India official website of www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Check the UBI BANK Recruitment 2017 Notification in the home page
- Now click on the Union Bank Jobs 2017 recruitment link.
- Fulfill the Union Bank of India online Application form details like applicant name, address, caste, educational details etc.
- After filling of application download the hardcopy for furture reference.
- Starting Date for Onine : 04.10.2017
- Ending Date for Online : 21.10.2017 (Extended to 04-11-2017)