The Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released recently for 192 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice vacancy can fill online application on or before 29-11-2017 for RWF Apprentice Jobs 2017. Rail Wheel Factory jobs 2017 can be downloaded on the website www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. For further details regarding eligibility, selection process etc. visit the website.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 | RWF Apprentice Jobs
The Rail Wheel Factory is searching for 192 deserving candidates for the posts of Apprentice. The contenders who wants to get the Railway Jobs can apply on the online mode for 192 Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice recruitment 2017 send on or before 29th November 2017. Therefore, the aspirants who completed Matriculation Examination or 10th class or its equivalent can apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017.
Besides having passed the Matriculation Examination or 10th class or its equivalent, the candidates should satisfy the age limit and age relaxation as per the norms of RWF recruitment notification 2017. For Apprentice posts in Rail Wheel Factory go through the following sections for more information about RWF Apprentice Jobs 2017 in Rail Wheel Factory.
Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2017 Notification details
|Department Name||Rail Wheel Factory|
|No. of Vacancies||192 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||based on merit|
|Application submission Date||29-11-2017|
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy 2017 details
- Apprentice : 192 Posts
RWF Trade Apprentice Vacancies:
- Fitter – 85 Posts
- Machinist – 31 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 08 Posts
- Turner – 05 Posts
- CNC Programming-cum-Operator (COE Group) – 23 Posts
- Electrician; 18 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RWF Apprentice Jobs 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about RWF Apprentice Jobs 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Candidates applying for Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2017 should be passed the following educational qualifications.
- The Candidate should be passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks with ITI, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
- The Candidate age should be between 15-24 years as on 01-11-2017.
The Candidate should be between details are given below.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by below categories
- 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates
- 10 years in case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- 10 years in case of Ex- Servicemen.
Application fee :
- An application fee of Rs.100/- paid through Indian Postal order/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal Financial Adviser/ Rail Wheel Factory.
- Fee exempted for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates
- Based on Merit.
How to apply for RWF Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying of Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 Notification read carefully.
- If your eligible for RWF Apprentice jobs 2017 download application from www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill the all empty fields of Rail Wheel Factory Application and attach the relevant documents of Educational qualification, caste certificate, address proof details etc..,
- After filling of application send the application to the following address by register post on or before 29-11-2017
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
- Last Date for submission of Application : 29-11-2017
Click here for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Notification 2017