IBPS Recruitment Notification 2017 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued the IBPS recruitment 2017 notification. Good news to contenders, who are waiting for IBPS Notification 2017. ibps exam 2017 online registration from the eligible candidates to fill up to 1315 vacancies of Specialist Officers Posts. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited the eligible application through online mode only. Interested candidates may apply IBPS online registration application from 7th November 2017 to 27th November 2017. For more details of IBPS recent notification in official website www.ibps.in
IBPS Recruitment 2017 | www.ibps.in 2017
Here is good news to Candidates, who are searching for www.ibps.in recruitment 2017. They are released the notification of IBPS Specialist Officers recruitment 2017 notification recently. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited applications from those who are eligible various qualification for the post of Specialist Officers in IBPS Online Application 2017. Check the IBPS Recruitment 2017-18 to know the eligibility criteria details in our website of www.ejobsinfo.com.
IBPS Notification 2017 details @ 1315 IBPS Exam 2017
|Department Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||1315 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Online Preliminary Exam, Main examinations and Interview|
|Online Starting Date||07.11.2017|
|Online Ending Date||27.11.2017|
IBPS Vacancy 2017 Details
- Specialist Officers : 1315 Posts
IBPS Post wise Vacancies
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 195 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : The Candidate should be passed 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : The Candidate should be passed 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I) : The Candidate should be passed Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I): The Candidate should be passed A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): The Candidate should be passed Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work /Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : The Candidate should be passed Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Age Limit: As on 01.11.2017
- Minimum Age : 20 years
- Maximum Age : 30 years
- SC/ST Candidates for 5 years
- OBC Candidates for 3 years
- PWD Candidates for 10 years
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- Online Preliminary Exam, Main examinations and Interview
How to Apply for IBPS Exam 2017
- Before apply of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officer Post Read the notification carefully.
- Visit the IBPS Official Website of www.ibps.in
- Check the IBPS online application 2017 in the home page
- Now click on the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruitment link.
- Fill the IBPS Online Application form of all empty fields of Educational qualifications, caste, address details etc.
- after filling of ibps online application 2017 download the hard copy for future reference
- Starting Date for Online Application : 07.11.2017
- Last Date for Online Application : 27.11.2017
- Online Payment of Application Fees : 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017
- Download of Call letter : 12/ 2017
- Online Preliminary Examination : 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017
- Online Examination – Main : 28.01.2018