Gadag Court Recruitment 2017 notification has been released to recruit 07 posts of Peon. Interested eligible candidates may get the Gadag District Court application form for Gadag District Court vacancy 2017 on the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/gadag. the candidates who are looking for the latest Gadag District Court jobs in the state of Karnataka can apply for the Gadag Court jobs 2017. The last day to apply online for Gadag District Court Notification 2017 is 23-12-2017. Candidates may get the details of Gadag District Court jobs 2017 eligibility from the following sections.
Gadag Court Recruitment 2017
The Gadag District Court has released the official employment notification to fill 07 Peon posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Gadag District Court Jobs 2017. The candidates possessing 7th Standard and must be able to read and write kannada are eligible for the posts. The age of the candidate should be in between 18 and 40 years according to the official Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017. As per the indian government norms, age relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories.
Gadag Court Notification 2017
|Department Name||Gadag District Court|
|No. of Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Test/ Viva-Voice/ Interview|
|Online Ending Date||23-12-2017|
Gadag Court Vacancy 2017 details
- Peon : 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Gadag Court Jobs 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about Gadag Court Jobs 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- The Candidate should be Passed 7th Standard and must be able to read and write kannada.
Pay Scale :
- The Pay Scale of Rs.9600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-14550 with admissible allowances.
- The Candidate age should be between 18-40 years as on 01-11-2017.
- Upper age limit is applicable as per Government laws.
- The Candidates shall pay fee of Rs.100/- and the Candidates belongs to Category-I/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe shall pay fee Rs.50/- through Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking for SBI Accounts only) or Offline/Bank Payment -Generate challan form on online, download in PDF format and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI.
- Test/ Viva-Voice/ Interview
How to apply for Gadag District Court Recruitment 2017:
- Before apply of Gadag Court Recruitment Read the Notification carefully.
- Visit the Gadag District official website of www.ecourts.gov.in/gadag
- Check the Gadag District Court Recruitment link in the home page
- Click on the North Western Railway Job Application Form link
- Fulfill the details like applicant name, address, caste, educational details etc.
- After filling of online application download the hardcopy for furture reference.
- Last Date for Online Application : 23-12-2017
- Last Date for Challan Online payment : 26-12-2017
- Last Date for remit Challan: 26-12-2017