Central Pollution Control Board has released the recruitment notification of Advt. No. 01/2017-Admn.(R). Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), Delhi has invited from the eligible Candidates for filling up 21 posts of Scientist, Lower Division Clerk & Other Posts through Direct Recruitment. CPCB recruitment has invited the eligible application through offline mode only. Interested Job Seekers may send the CPCB Notification 2017 application on or before 17th December 2017. For more details of CPCB Vacancies 2017 notification download the below
CPCB Recruitment 2017
Here is good news to job aspirants, who are searching for CPCB Vacancy 2017. They are announced the notification of CPCB recruitment notification recently. Central Pollution Control Board has invited applications from who are passed Various qualifications for different posts they are eligible for Central Pollution Control Board recruitment 2017. Check the CPCB Notification 2017 to know the eligibility criteria details in our website of www.ejobsinfo.com.
CPCB Notification 2017
|Department Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Posts Name||Scientist , LDC & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Application Mode||Off line|
|Online Ending Date||17.12.2017|
CPCB Vacancy 2017 details:
- Scientist : 13 posts
- Assistant Law Officer : 01 post
- Scientific Senior Assistant : 03 posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 03 posts
- Field Attendant : 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- Scientist: The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Chemical/Environmental Civil/Environmental, IT/Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, and Electrical/ Instrumentation from recognized University.
- Assistant Law Officer : The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University/Institution and Should be a qualified legal practitioner, i.e. Advocate (within the meaning of Advocate Act, 1961) who has practiced as such for 5 years
- Scientific Senior Assistant : The Candidate should be passed Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line, preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organization/institution of repute.
- Lower Division Clerk : The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer(Time allowed–10 minutes).
- Field Attendant : The Candidate should be passed Essential Minimum 8th Standard
- Scientist : Scale of pay – Rs.56100-177500/-
- Assistant Law Officer : Scale of pay – Rs.44900-142400/-
- Scientific Senior Assistant : Scale of pay – Rs.35400-Rs.112400/-
- Lower Division Clerk : Scale of pay – Rs.19900-63200/-
- Field Attendant : Scale of pay – Rs.18000-Rs.56900/-
Age limit: as on 17.12.2017
- The candidate age limit is 18 to 25 years
- Lower Division Clerk and Scientist age limit is 35 years
How to Apply CPCB Jobs 2017:
- Before applying of CPCB Recruitment 2017 Notification , Read carefully.
- Keep the information of Educational qualification, address & scanned copies of Photos.
- If you are interested and eligible for CPCB LDC Recruitment 2017.
- Visit the CPCB Official Website of www.cpcb.nic.in
- Now click on the CPCB Application Form and download it.
- Fulfill the all details of Educational qualification, community and address
- send the CPCB Registration form along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, passport size photos etc, to the following address on or before 17 December 2017.
THE SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (RECRUITMENT)
CENTRAL POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
EAST ARJUN NAGAR
DELHI – 110 032
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.12.2017
Click here to Download : Official Notification