Good news to aspirants, who are searching for Assam PSC Recruitment Notification 2017. Assam Public Service Commission invites APSC offline application for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant. They are filling 12 APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Junior Administrative Assistant Job’s offline and download application through www.apsc.nic.in. The candidates who are looking for the Assam PSC Notification 2017 in the State of Assam can apply for the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 APSC application has opened on 30th October 2017. Last date for submission of application 01th December 2017.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 @ APSC Exam 2017
The Assam Public Service Commission has recently issued the official Employment Notification to fill 12 APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Jobs. Job seekers, who are waiting for APSC Recruitment 2017 can use good opportunity. Who got minimum 45% marks in case of General & OBC candidates, 40% for SC/ST candidates in Degree individuals can apply for 12 APSC Notification 2017. Assam Public Service Commission has invited applications of APSC Assistant Professor through APSC offline. Eligible contenders can apply for Assam PSC Notification 2017 of this APSC Junior Administrative Assistant Posts on or before the last date. Interested candidates can check the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 in our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
Assam PSC Notification 2017 | APSC Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Computer practical test and viva voce or interview|
|last date application submission||01.12.2017|
APSC Vacancy 2017 details
- Junior Administrative Assistant: 12 Posts
APSC Category wise Vacancies :
- Open Category: 11 posts
- ST (H) Category: 01 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Educational Qualification for Assam psc recruitment 2017:
- The aspirants should have Graduate in (Arts/Science/Commerce) from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks in case of General & OBC candidates, 40% for SC/ST candidates. The aspirants have six months Diploma Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. Aspirants have working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) Such as word processor, spread sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email. The decision of the Assam Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a aspirant for admission to the examination shall be final.
Pay Scale for apsc recruitment 2017:
- The Scale of pay Rs.14000 – Rs.49000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.8700/-
Age Limit: as on 01.01.2017
- The candidate age limit is 18 to 43 years
- SC/ST candidate’s age relaxation is 5 years
- The General Candidates fee Rs.250/-
- The SC/ST Candidates fee Rs.150/-
- The BPL Candidates fee: NiL
Selection Process for apsc notification 2017:
- Written Test
- Computer Practical Test
- Viva Voce or Interview
How to apply for Assam PSC Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Before apply of APSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Read the notification carefully.
- Visit the APSC Official Website of www.apsc.nic.in
- Check the Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 application form in the home page
- Now click on the APSC Exam 2017 Application Form and download it.
- Fulfill the all details of Educational qualification, community and address
- and send the Assam psc application form along with self attested copies of One copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form.
- The photograph must be signed prominently, certificate/mark sheet etc.
- Certificate/Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste/Age Proof/Employment Registration/Original Treasury Receipt should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit to the following address on or before 01-12-2017
ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Last date for application submission : 01.12.2017